Buyers abandoned land and Sales Contract???Help

i have an Agreement of Sales Contract on land in Hawaii. The buyers have moved off the land with no way to contact them. What is the best way to proceed in getting the contract canceled? All help will be appreciated.

Wouldn’t you just notify all parties involved that the deal is dead? The ones you can get in contact with anyway.

GooD LucK! :beer

You are going to have to pay a lawyer a cinsultation fee.

The easiest way is to just get the buyers to sign the property back to you. But that’s not an oprtion if you can’t find them.

I’d think it would be worth the price of a skip trace to locate them and attempt to get them to release the property back to you.