Bird-Dogging?

I am an appraiser in the Detroit area. In the course of my business I see some exceptional deals. How can I connect with investor/ buyers who will pay a referral fee for finding good properties?

Here are just a few ideas.

1 You local newspaper probably has “Investment Real Estate Section.” Call on those numbers, whether they are buying or selling, and let them know you are looking to flip out your contracts.

2 Bandit signs along the highways postged by investors.

3 Your local REI clubs.

4 Google for Investment Real Estate in your local area

5 Drive the neighborhoods you will be doing deals in and look for houses being rehabed and get the owners phone numbers.

6 Call local Hard Money Lenders and ask them for investors that they lend money to.

7 Have local realtors introduce you to investors they know.

Bottom line is when you find the right deals, there is an overabundance of investors out there ready to buy the deal. But work on putting together your list of investors first, so when you get the right deal, they are just a phone call away.

Here is a fairly decent post I have on here for locating buyers, there are a few that I have left out but not becasue im sloooooooow

http://www.reiclub.com/forums/index.php/topic,22874.0.html

Another way to find investors is to go to the courthouse or wherever there are foreclosure or property auctions and tell people what you are finding.