bird doggin' in Alabama

Hi,
I’m a newbie in real estate investing. Just curious to know if anyone knows about bird doggin’ in Alabama. Has anyone had any successes doing this particular investing in Alabama?

Howdy Rosario:

Sweet Home Alabama. Do the have foreclosures, deaths, taxes, divorces in Alabama. If not then move out of state. Birddogging is the easiest form of REI. Find someone who wants to buy good deals and help them find them. I have a junk man bringing me lists of vacant houses he finds as he drives the neighborhoods looking for junk appliances to haul away. I am too busy to even look for deals. I would love more and more leads. Meet with your prospective master and find out what he wants and go fetch um some.

Thanks for the info. Ted. I’m just trying to get started in real estate and figured this would be a good way to start. :slight_smile:

Take care,
Rosario

Welcome to REI, REIclub is a great way to find out a TON of info.

Bird dogging would be a good idea, and so would contract assigning, contract assigning is just a step up from bird dogging. All you do is sign a contract with a seller, then sell the contract to a 3rd party(another investor) for a fee like 2000 or 3000 dollars by using an assignment of contract(form).

Good Luck!!

Beaver124