Bird dog for on out of state property

I have a wholesale property that is out of state and I found a buyer what is the best way to get paid? Do you need a license?

Just email the buyer the Assignment of Contract, this contract states the amount your making, have him sign it, scan and email it back to you.
Then, email him the Purchase contract between you and the seller. Have him take these docs to his Title Company and start Escrow. Have him giv you the name of the Title Company, the escrow number and the name of the Title Officer.
And your ready to fly. Just hope ther are no liens on the property or family disputes that hold up the deal. Good luck.