Best Short Sale Course?

After doing as much research as I can on short sales, there are still questions and techniques that I would like to get resolved. However, there are so many courses out there, which to choose from? Has anyone taken any, such as the DC Fowler short sale course(which seems to be one of the more reasonably priced). Any advice is greatly appreciated…

There is nothing better then to jump in and do it. This is just like Monopoly once you know the rules play the game. Don’t spend your money on a course that someone put together after doing 10 short sales and now the think they are a pro… There are little tricks to the trade you can learn just do a few. They are not that hard. If anything read nego. Books or go try to buy 5 cars and listen to the sales staff. Find someone that does them and talk to them for a few.

Thanks SSO, I already kinda jumped into the game, while learning on the job so to speak. I guess it’s true, experience is the best teacher, right? Just hope my gut-check is right when telling me what to do next…