Best Pre-Foreclosure and Forecolsure Site

Does anyone know which sites are the best with most accurate information on the web. I was considering foreclosures.com.

Good Question
I was going to post the same question today. Has anyone used Foreclosure.com as a good resource for finding properties?

ForeclosureS.com offers comaparables, market value and repo amount so you can figure out your profit. I dont know if other websites offer it claims it updates its database everyday, but they all say they do.

Foreclosuresdaily.com…daily updates, comps, auctions, etc.

I use forecosureS.com and the information is good. However, I am not given the name of the property owner. I have to search for that my self since I do get the address.

I need a reverse look up directory so If I get the address I can find the name of the property owners. since I’m now working on my own I don’t have access to that information any more.

I use realtytrac.com they usually have outdated information or inormation that come in patches. Meaning, in my target zip code they will update in sinlgle day and then they don’t for few more weeks. Many properties that do not get to go into auction are still listed as auction property with past dates.

Overall, I use it as notification to see what’ happening in a perticular neighbourhood. I take on from there on…

I use ForeclosureS.com and think it’s pretty good. Ginasands, I’m not sure why you aren’t able to get the owner’s name? I notice the leads are sent out about 3 weeks after the NOD is recorded at the county. So far, I haven’t seen much else that is faster and contains the same info as the foreclosureS.com leads.

Joel

I used Foreclosures.com back in 2004…I think it is decent…Lately I’ve been using RealQuest and they are less expensive and they have ac couple of different sorts that you can use…They do their lists on a county basis and only charged me $50 a month for the biggest county in Illinois (Cook)… If your interested drop me a line and let me know I can dig up my contacts information and send it back to you…

Luxx

Hey Luxx:
I checked out the Realquest and I got a price of $300.00 per month plus fees for each property checked, not the $50.00 you said you pay.
Am I reading it wrong?
Larry

IN MANY STATES, THE LENDERS MUST GIVE PUBLIC NOTICE IN THE LEGAL NOTICES SECTION OF THE COUNTY NEWSPAPER.

CHECK AND SEE IF YOUR STATE HAS THIS LAW; THEREFORE, YOU DO NOT NEED FORECLOSURES.COM OR ANY OTHER OUTDATED WEBSITE.

MOST OF THE TIME THESE PAPERS ARE FREE.

Dan
Atlanta Investor

Larry, I’m pretty sure I’m paying $50 bucks a month for my foreclosure listings but at the most it’s $75 per month. I purchased John Locke’s class so their might be a slight discount for me…However if you are trying to get access to all loans for a county then that’s what the price might be based off of…I was quoted between $150 and $175 per month if I wanted to pull all the data monthly from Cook County…That would allow me to search by things like Loan Amounts, LTV, and so on for all loan generated and recorded but for the foreclosure list it only includes any loans that have a foreclosure notice recorder within the last 8 weeks…Hope this add a little clarity.

Luxx

Hey if you are in CA - some counties I can get the list for you free

http://www.theforeclosuresinfo.com/foreclosure-list.html?

I check the list every 3-4 days, then post it to website.
been so busy lately though so will try to keep up with posting them
and it’s on PDF

Are you talking about foreclosure listing sites or foreclosure information sites? If you’re looking for information, then I’d have to say I think mine is the best.

I tried for years to work with the different foreclosure websites, by doing so I found one thing to stand true; if it’s truly a great deal, then it generally get’s picked up by someone before ending up on one of these sites. If you owned or operated one of these sites, wouldn’t you pass on the truly good deals to freinds and other investors?

I have found working directly with the lenders before they get to real estate or these sites has been successful for me. If you are interested in foreclosures, just let me know what area and price range, I will be happy to send you copies of lists I obtain. I certainly can’t purchase all of them and do not yet have enough investors I work with to purchase all of them, many times I end up passing on deals and they go back to the lender, eventually being listed with real estate at a much higher number.

Enjoy your day,
Ray Rochefort, mgr. mem.
Purpose Investments LLC