Best Pipeline System Course

could anybody here be able to recommend the best course out there that covers not only what to do but HOW to do it. In particular in building rock-solid pipeline of sellers, buyers, and private investors and how to keep it running smoothly like a well-oiled machine?

I want a RE course/system that is very project plan oriented and systematic, comprehensive end-to-end, no fluff hype etc. Thanks!

Or am I asking for too much?

You need to answer to yourself a few questions:

What type of investing are you planning on doing?

How to find sellers, buyers, and investors…NETWORKING (How to Win Friends & Influence People, Dale Carnegie)

RE Course/system: Know yourself and risk tolerance, financial situation, personality. Once you know that you will be able to start making smarter choices in courses (if you want to).

Go to your local REIA and get to know people…you may find a mentor, partner, or just learn a new subject that you want to know more about.

No course is going to teach you how to build YOUR business plan…but you need one to keep you on track. DON’T skip this. Get it in writing. Then create an action plan to achieve your goals in your business plan…and TAKE ACTION.

Best of luck

thanks, great advice. I’m doing most of that already. Going to a local reclub meeting next week. Just gotta write that bplan and then action plan. 8)

The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller is a good place to start for the big picture and system overviews. It does not discuss techniques.