Best marketing

For the new RE investor, what is the best way to market? Is it placing newspaper ads telling what you are looking for? What would you say in the paper- “I am an investor looking for good bargains?”

I BUY HOUSES
1-800-XXXXXXX
FAST CASH

ALERT!
I BUY HOUSES FAST
1800-XXXXXXX

STOP FORECLOSURE
PROTECT YOUR CREDIT
1-800-XXXXXXX

CASH FOR YOUR HOUSE
1800XXXXXXX

Or something similar. Adds can be very basic. Something unique maybe. Good luck

Have you personally had luck with these ads? Would it still work for me since a ton of other people are doing the same thing? Any luck with anything because newspaper ads?

I actually have never used newspaper ads but from my reading I hear they work okay. I send out massive post card mailings once a month and have a few bandit signs around town.

Do the bandit signs work well? How about the postcards? What people do you send the postcards to and how do you get their addresses? Thanks, Mike

There is a company out there called “the warren group” they can get addresses for you. News paper ads work great only if you are consistent with the advertisements. You have to really dedicate yourself for a period of time with these ads. If you try to drop one or two ads here and there you will not get the results you would like to get.

Which do you think works better and is more cost effective?

My postcards are expensive. Around $1500-$2000 a mailing. I just ordered a bunch of signs for less than $300. Do whatever you can afford at this point. I know of a few investors that go by signs alone. Good luck!!

Ads do work well if you write them well. Here is 1 out of about 35 similar headlines I wrote for my new campaign.

Most Real Estate Agents fail the “3 Basic Investment steps” Call us to hear this FREE revealing report.

In my case I can advertise in the home buyers journal. It costs $200 for 1 full page color per month (or 100 black and white).