Is It OK to ask if someone could recommend me to a good Real Estate Lawyer and Accountant in the New York city area. I would like to start buying soon. :stuck_out_tongue: hnowes

I Always always recommend just calling the title company… That way they can’t tell you your attorney is holding up closing… Because its there attorney as well…

I don’t know about the rest of New York, but when I bought and sold my apt in Manhattan, an attorney handled the transaction, not a title company. You might contact a real estate broker for a recommendation.