Beginner Education

I’ve decided to start an account and post my question after lurking for a very long time. HI.

I want to start with the wholesale bit for a little $ as possible and not with my personal credit. So, I’m assuming this has to done by creating a llc.

I’ve noticed there are a lot of people offering mentorship that’s pretty expensive so I’d rather just buy a book. So in the product section which books is the most comprehensive? I can’t which ones are bs or not.

to start in wholesaling you dont need a LLC… for the education of it start reading the different posts and topics on here do a search on here for wholesaling to get your basic understanding first…

The last thing you need at this time is an LLC. No need to protect assets if you don’t have any to protect.
Likewise, no need to buy an expensive mentoring program right out of the box. It doesn’t sound like you’re ready for that yet. In addition to wholesaling, take a look at lease options as an inexpensive and low risk way to begin your investing career.

May i Know what is LLC?

Limited Liability Company

While I agree there is no need to start an LLC to do wholesaling, you do need to start one if you plan to try to get business credit at some point in the future. If so, you want to start working on that before you need it, not when you need it.