bandits signs when wholesaling

Extract your creative juices and think of an ingenious copy for your bandit signs. You want to make your catchphrase as memorable as possible. Pay close attention on your branding and make sure youll make it good. Bear in mind that this is a great chance to find a prospective home buyer so take your time to think of an attention-grabbing campaign strategy.

Ask around or surf the Internet for samples of bandit signs so you can have an idea on what to do. Do not copy an ad; A responsible real estate investor knows that instead of stealing the other guys idea, he/she aims to surpass what the competitor has done.

I couldn’t agree more, we should come up with our own catchy bandit signs. Something that can catch the attention of people in one glimpse, A successful business always have their catchy slogans.

A bandit sign is only but so big. How much ad copy will you be putting on it. :rolleyes

A simple I PAY CA$H FOR HOMES and your phone number under that gets the job done every single time.

:beer

Bandit signs works most of the time and it is the reason why I have it on my marketing campaigns. It can attract people to reach us once they have seen it.

One more thing when it comes to bandit signs, never, ever order them from a local company. You can find the best deals from online companies.

bandit signs are indeed, one of the fastest, cheapest, and most effective medium that investors have at their disposal! Use them to sell an individual property fast or build a massive list of ready, willing, able and qualified buyers. This strategy works if you’re trying to wholesale houses AS WELL AS sell your own home fast!

Hey Leasimpson,

Where are you from? How is business going for you? It is good to see others feel the same way that I do when it comes to this marketing method. :cool