can i assign a property to an investor i am going to buy using the subto method? what are the steps?

is there a state specific assignment agreement i would use to assign to an investor my subto deal for an assignment fee?

i am in oklahoma. the property is approximately 68% after $2,000 repairs and a good cleaning.

thanks for your help and happy holidays.