anyone knows....

Hi all i live in queens NY and i wanted to know if anyone knows any attorneys that do double closings or simul closings … thanks

Howdy FocusonMoney:

No response so far from your posting. I would open up that yellow book and look for ones that specialize in real estate law. If they do not know one they may be able to point you in the right direction. It should only take two or three calls.

Ted Jr

You also could contact a real estate investors association in your area. You will get answers there from other investors who do this on a regular basis.