Anyone know of Cris Chicos course?

Looking into the virtual wholesaling course by Cris Chico. Anyone heard of it? Had any experience with it? Look forward to hearing comments. Thanks

It’s a decent course; the trick to it is that you must have the abililty to reach out to people in the other markets consistently.

Anyone else have this course? How is it?

I’ve never heard of the guy, but his website has a lot of words that I would consider warning flags:

Learn how to make tons of cash"..."Get the inside story"..."Swipe the bulletproof marketing secrets.

You aren’t going to make “tons of cash”. There is no “inside story” to real estate. Real estate investing has been around for a long time and nothing is new. Likewise, there are no “secrets” - that’s just guru nonsense.

Mike

I disagree to an extent. Chris is using a sale letter website with a squeeze page. There is a formula that has to be used in marketing that includes promoting the benefits of a product and that’s all he’s doing with the website. There’s nothing wrong with that.

2nd, contrary to popular belief, you actually can make tons of cash in real estate. It just doesn’t come as quick as it used to. So stick with it, learn your craft and stay focused, you’ll succeed in 2009.

Do you think it can work? Putting properties under contract out-of-state without seeing them makes me nervous lol

If all you’re risking is $10 per deal, sure it’s worth looking into. If you have to take title, no.

There is a formula that has to be used in marketing that includes promoting the benefits of a product and that's all he's doing with the website. There's nothing wrong with that.

…except that it’s dishonest to promise “tons of cash” and other equally ridiculous things to newbies. I know that honesty and integrity aren’t popular anymore, but I couldn’t look myself in the mirror if my business was taking the life-savings from ignorant newbies with these false and ridiculous promises.

Mike

Well, gee, mike…