ANYONE IN THIS COMMUNITY GET STARTED INVESTING WITH A PROGRAM THAT THEY BOUGHT

I WOULD LIKE TO GET STARTED IN REAL ESTATE INVESTING.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE BEST WAY TO GET STARTED

HOW DID YOU GET STARTED?

HAS ANYONE USED A PROGRAM THAT THEY BOUGHT ONLINE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT…

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO MENTOR??

THANK YOU

I stumbled around quite a bit before I learned about lease options. Best way to start in my experience. I worked with Michael Carbonare over at The Naked Investor and his help made the difference for me from talking about real estate to investing in real estate. Worth a look over there, in my opinion. Good luck! :beer

Same as AJ.
Although I didn’t do MC’s mentoring program, I bought his $97 manual 9 years ago, rolled up my sleeves, and got to work. No matter who’s “program” you buy, there will always be OJT and learning from mistakes, but that’s how you learn.

You’re getting started at a great time. Never has there been more FREE info available just a click or 2 away.

I’d start with the podcast at Flip2freedom.com it’s 100% free and highly informative for a newbie.

If you have a computer or APPLE TV is the Best… USE IT!!! YOU CAN WATCH EVERY REAL ESTATE RELATED INFO THERE IS ON YOUTUBE FROM L/O TO SUBJECT TO’s EVEN HOW TO HANG A BANDIT SIGN, BOOKS AND TAPES ARE USELESS, I’ve read everybook on Real Estate, and sometimes you forget what you read, its better to use youtube because you can take substantial amount of notes, and learn, practice on learning, use the free info, practice pays off at the end.

thank you for all your suggestions. much appreciated!

has anyone ever heard of flip your way to financial freedom??? by preston ely?

or tried his program?

what are your thoughts?

you will learn more here going through the different threads on wholesaling then in that course i bought it and realized i knew more from reading this then what was in the course… Dont get me wrong i think preston ely is the Micheal Jordan of real estate entertainment he does have money and they do some real estate over there but its a infinite amount of free info right here… some of his other stuff is better like his mind set stuff and things like that and freedomsoft is cool too for the experienced investor not newbie…