Anyone bought Jason Loucks "Cut to the Check System"

As a new guy to the Real Estate market his pitch seems appealing to me, just wondering if anyone had any comments or feedback?

Thanks,
Chris

Although I have never bought his course but most of those guys are living off newbies, they tell you what you want to hear, encourage you to buy their platinum course. Their main targets are new guys, they will tell you investing will not cost you a dime or all you need is 30 minutes a week. That is lie!!!

Find some good books on ebay about your investing interest (foreclosure, wholesaling and so on) read them and ask pros on this forum questions and also find a mentor. You will save thousands of dollars on “systems”.

Love from Austin, TX

Thanks, I am a young guy with a family trying to get started. I am in Beaumont. I will probably start with wholesaling because it seems to be the easiest way to learn. Any advice from a fellow Texan would be appreciated.

Not all. Some courses have great information. The fact of the matter is that it doesn’t matter how much information you get from a 3 day course/bootcamp it will not be enough to make you an expert investor, however it will give you great start knowledge wise.

If you think about it, you go to a university for 4+ years to learn a profession, and at the end of the 4 years, you would have the knowledge but not the skills to do it and as you do it, you become better at it.

I am strong believer in education, but I am an ebay fan.