anybody know where propertymanager went?

i just signed up for this forum after not being around for a while…

does anybody know what happened to mike? i just reread his book that he had on his website a few years ago but it’s down now and he doesn’t seem to be active on this forum anymore?

You could check and see if he’s active over on Bigger Pockets. He was MikeinOH on there. He changed the link to his website on here before he left.

i don’t think he’s active over there either…

i wanted to ask him a question…his former website seems to be occupied now by a Japanese blog?

He hasn’t been here in a long while but his account is still active. Send him a PM - he may answer.

http://www.reiclub.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=8204

Keith

He realized that he was surrounded by a nest of liberals and communists. Although I don’t think we are it didn’t matter to him. Him leaving was a huge loss to this site when he took his knowledge away. Although I enjoyed it a lot, this episode made me a big fan of not allowing political talk on the forum.

I feel like this website as a whole is struggling…

yeah, he was definitely an asset to this site…his candid approach in sharing his knowledge and experience was very helpful…

regardless if he left this site due to political differences, i’d assume he’d be active on biggerpockets but that’s not the case either

Well said. Some of the time the community benefits when we censor what we share. There are some things I just do not need to know about someone’s personal views.