anybody heard of this organization?

I just spent an hour listening to a presentation by the International Association of Investors–they were peddling some properties in Las Vegas–great opportunity, first-come first-serve, etc. They have their own website, but I couldn’t find any other information on them anywhere on the Internet. After their presentation, they were supposed to open up for questions, then an operator abruptly came on and said due to unforseen circumstances, there would be no questions and provided a number to call. Of course, the office is closed until tomorrow.

Does anybody know if this thing is legit? If it is, sounds like a great deal. But you know what they say about too good to be true. Any info would be a great help.

the time to buy in vegas was 3-4 years ago. right now you should be selling. i’d stay away from anyone peddling stuff in places that have already run up 50-100%

I have no opinion on that particular organization, but just reading what you wrote raised red flags in my mind, especially the “unforeseen circumstances” part, then left a number. That, combined with you being unable to find info on them would tell me to stay away.