Anybody heard of lou vukas material? - Website i came across

This web page was sent to me via e-mail. Sounds like good information - but they all do at first. Has anybody ordered his material? His website is: www.realestatefortunes.com

-Natalie

lou vukas’ matierials are not good ones, i almost bought his course, but then did some due diligence and found out he was terrible.

beaver124

Let’s make it VERY clear.

DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

That is what you’ll be doing if you pay for anything of Vukas’

I’ve reviewed some of his material, and if you’ll take the time to read the posts/replies in these forums, you’ll have gotten 1000 times more useful info than he supplies.

I’ll sum up his “RE uncovered course” now if that helps.

Find deal (doesn’t tell how to do so)

Close deal with HML (call Lou to find out how)

Advertise as owner financed sell

Create note, sell note at closing for 95% of value (again, nothing on how to do this, other than call Lou. Oh, and getting 95% on a newly created note. RARE. Try 70%)

Fill in between with page upon page of fluff and “Lou is great” comments.

Hope it helps,

Raj

ROGER IS VERY RIGHT; LET ME TESTIFY THAT IT IS THE MOST USELESS MATERIAL I HAVE READ SINCE I STARTED READING ABOUT INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE. I BOUGHT THE BOOK WITHOUT CONSULTING ANY ONE OR WITH THE WEB SITE FACE VALUE AND I WAS DISGUSTED AND SICK ABOUT IT.IT WAS A TOTAL LOSS. DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

OK guys!!!

Thnak you for alert of this man!!!

I saw his site… and i was going to buy his course.

Thank you for all

I agree with that. Im not against spending some $$$ to further my knowledge about rei but you got to be careful with the ones who are only interested in raking in your money by having you buy this and buy that. You should be putting money in your pocket, not theirs!! Furthermore, I have learned things on this forum that I didnt even get out of Carleton’s program…which i thought was great!! So it pays just to get keep reading and asking questions when needed! That’s what I do and it is helping me alot. Thanks guys for all the input you give on here!!