Any newlywed (or engaged) house flippers out there?

Hi all,

I’m a TV producer/casting director who’s worked on quite a few real estate and build shows (ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, FYI’s Tiny House Nation, Animal Planet’s Restoration Wild, to name a few). My company, Original Media, is producing a new TV series that will follow and document a handful of newly married/newlywed couples as they work on a property flip for the first time together. We have some great couples already but want to add some more to the mix. I’ve had quite a few people refer me here to REIClub, so I thought I’d see if anyone out there fit the bill and might have fun doing something like this with their significant other.

Here’s our casting notice:

Original Media, an Emmy-award winning production company, is looking for house flippers who are engaged or newly married and are seeking a fixer-upper to work on together for the first time. Cameras will document their process from start-to-finish while capturing special newlywed/family moments. Seeking people of all skill levels, from the accomplished professional to the complete novice, as long as you will be working on a property for the first time together as a couple. If interested, please send an email with name, location and contact information to casting@originalmedia.com.

If any of this resonates with anyone out there, or if it sounds like someone you might know, I’d love to chat!

Thanks for your time…
JD