Any more new articles coming anytime soon on this site?

I can’t believe nobody is submitting new articles here, especially with the RE market changing so much, c’mon gurus, we are starving for more information, cough it up! Thanks, Timo :beer

I’d submit articles, but I’m not sure how to go about that.

Here’s the contact link if anyone needs to use it. http://www.reiclub.com/contact.php

I can't believe nobody is submitting new articles here, especially with the RE market changing so much, c'mon gurus, we are starving for more information, cough it up! Thanks, Timo

If you have an area that interests you, why don’t you ask questions. Why read articles that may only skirt the real questions. Most articles are written by those who have made their money and are not actively investing. Those REI Articles are based on one persons opinions and/or experiences.

As you said, the REI market is changing so much. The forums allow you to get the input of many active REIers’ and are based on the here and now…

Plus you can get real time responses from Forum members. I do not know of many articles that respond interactively.

Read and ask questions. I am sure that you will gain the knowledge that you seek.

:wink: