Any Experience with Postcards? Sample Text

Does anyone have any good text to place in a postcard? I am going to be sending postcards to

foreclosures, divorce listings, landlords…anyone I think might be motivated to sell a house.

Here is my ad copy - if you have any suggestions or experience with postcards, please let me

know.

Front of Postcard:
Return address in upper left corner
Stamp
Bottom of postcard
Are you or someone else you know trying to sell a house?

HOW TO SELL YOUR HOUSE ‘AS IS’ FOR A FAIR PRICE WITHIN THE NEXT 30-60 DAYS!

NO REALTOR COMMISSIONS!
WORK DIRECTLY WITH A BUYER!

Back of Postcard:
When you turn the postcard over this is what you will read:

Top:
If you want to sell your house in the fastest, easiest and most convenient manner, read this

important message. You may discover the perfect solution…because I buy houses in your

neighoborhood.

Middle:
Dear Homeowner:

I am writing to you because you may have a property that needs to be sold quickly, depending

on your situation. I am not a Realtor wanting to list your property - I am investor who would

like to PURCHASE your house.

As an investor I have a number of ways I can buy your house that can meet your personal needs.

If you are motivated and need to sell your home quickly, please give me a call. I hope to

hear from you soon and don’t hesitate to call or email with any questions or comments.

Sincerely,

John Doe
1234 Pitty Pat Lane.
Anywhere USA 99362
509-555-1212
user@domain.net

Bottom:
NOT READY? SAVE THIS CARD WITH YOUR IMPORTANT HOUSE PAPERWORK - FOR

FUTURE REFERENCE - OR PASS IT ON TO A FRIEND

Thanks again,

Nigel

Nigel,

Glad to meet you.

Does anyone have any good text to place in a postcard? I am going to be sending postcards to

foreclosures, divorce listings, landlords…anyone I think might be motivated to sell a house.

$$$

You are dealing with house owners who need immediate answers so you need to address those questions quickly in your copy and most important your headlines.

Front of Postcard:
Return address in upper left corner
Stamp
Bottom of postcard
Are you or someone else you know trying to sell a house?

HOW TO SELL YOUR HOUSE ‘AS IS’ FOR A FAIR PRICE WITHIN THE NEXT 30-60 DAYS!

NO REALTOR COMMISSIONS!
WORK DIRECTLY WITH A BUYER!

$$$

$ CASH NOW $

Can your house sell in 48 hours?

With Out Realtor Commissions?
For A Fair Price?
By Talking Directly With The Buyer?

$$$

Back of Postcard:
When you turn the postcard over this is what you will read:

Top:
If you want to sell your house in the fastest, easiest and most convenient manner, read this important message. You may discover the perfect solution…because I buy houses in your neighoborhood.

$$$

Is fast, friendly and confidential service when selling your house important to you?

The majority of houses I purchase in neighborhood’s like yours can be done in as little as 48 hours or as long as you need, my first concern is your needs.

Middle:

Dear Homeowner:

I am writing to you because you may have a property that needs to be sold quickly, depending on your situation. I am not a Realtor wanting to list your property - I am investor who would like to PURCHASE your house.

As an investor I have a number of ways I can buy your house that can meet your personal needs.

If you are motivated and need to sell your home quickly, please give me a call. I hope to hear from you soon and don’t hesitate to call or email with any questions or comments.

$$$

I am not a Realtor looking to list your house where it may sit in the MLS list for months and then never sell, I want to purchase your house today.

There will not be a trail of people walking though your house looking through every nook and cranny, my name is Nigel I will come to you and explain how I am able to purchase a house like yours in 48 hours.

If you pick up the phone and call me (Nigel) right now at 509-555-1212, we can talk about setting up an appointment for me to personally stop by and meet with you.

Thank you,

Nigel
user@domain.net

509-555-1212

Just a few ideas, that will help you.

John $Cash$ Locke

John:

OUTSTANDING ideas! Thankyou so much!

Nigel

Nigel,

Try adding a sense of urgency in a P.S. such as:

“P.S. I only plan to buy 2 houses in the next 30 days in your area. Call now to be sure yours is one of them.”

or

“P.S. If you are one of the first five homes I come to see, I will bring you a free gift certificate for ____________.”

You want people to call right away when they are feeling the emotion of your message. If they delay the response, the chances are much greater that they won’t call.

Good luck.

Jason

I was looking at one of your post re: postcards. How are you doing with postcards? Postcards,yellow letters,ect I am trying to decide post cards or letters. What do you think?

Thank You

i heard from one of the tele seminars, that most owners are not in a close-in-7-days-or-die situation. they just want to find a buyer before a certain date.

richard roop has a good postcard that’s worked for me.

regardless of whether you send postcards or letters, send more than one. in other words follow-up. all seller situations change with time & circumstance so by sending multiple direct mail pieces you increase your chances of reaching them at the right time. they also are more likely to call you as they become more familiar with you.