Any Cleveland Ohio Investors Here?

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post something like this. But I was just wondering if there was anyone here from Cleveland Ohio that is having any success with RE transactions?

I was into SS heavily and love doing them. I know that sounds weird but it’s the truth. I have done over 200 and only had one turned down by Ocwen years back.

I guess the challenge is what gets me.

Look forward to meeting fellow investors in my neighborhood.

If I have posted in the wrong section, please let me know if there is a networking section based off of states and/ or cities.

Yup!

Do you do anything other than short sales?

GooD LucK! :beer

Not at the moment, but I am looking for new things to do. I have done a bunch of things in the past but right now things are so bad I can’t really find anything to go on.

Any suggestions?

I’m finding some pretty good apt deals in east Cleveland if you’re not afraid of the area. Other than that I’m sticking to REO’s. I’m getting really good deals with the REO’s. Buy, rehab, rent, then pkg as performing portfolios and sell off or keep as rentals.

REO’s are simpler and just as profitable as short sales.

GooD LucK! :beer

I’m here as well. I’m east of Cleveland in Lake County and i’m primarily working with Mobile Homes in parks (Lonnie Deals). I’ve invested personally in a few homes setting them up as lease options, and those are going well.

I’m in Lake County, too. Rehab and hml. Moving to commercial (ALF’s) shortly.

I actually have never done an apt. before. I tried one a couple of years ago but ended up leaving it alone due to the owner being incarcerated.

I had a probate attorney call me last week asking me to do one for him on an apt.

Hey,

I’ll try something at least once. Never know. I may become good at those too.