ANY ADVISE FOR A NEWBY?

:help
HELLO EVERYONE !
I AM A NEWBY TO THE INVESTMENT ARENA. I AM A REALTOR IN SOUTH FLORIDA. I COME ACROSS A LOT OF DEALS THAT I SEE ARE BEING DISCUSSED IN THIS FORUM. I WOULD LIKE TO START GETTING IN ON THE ACTION INSTEAD OF PASSING THEM ON TO OTHERS. I AM FAMILIAR WITH A LOT OF TERMS BUT HAVE NEVER APPLIED THEM TO MYSELF. I HAVE BOTH MONEY AND CREDIT ISSUES!
IS THERE ANYONE OUT HERE IN THE SOUTH FLORIDA AREA WHO CAN KIND OF LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION? OR HAVE ANY ADVISE FROM ANYONE AFAR?

Hi, blessed1. If you’re a Realtor right now in south FL you must be hurtin’. That market has turned around dramatically, from what I see.
If you’re looking to get started, options and lease options are one of the best ways. They are safe and don’t require much in the way of start up capital.
Give Michael Carbonare a call or email. He’s over at The Naked Investor. And he’s out of the Fort Lauderdale area, if I’m not mistaken.
Good luck.

Please take off the caps lock. :rolleyes

Good Day,
Lack of credit or money will not hold you back from many deals. Lack of the use of knowledge concerning sub2, lease op, & and or assigns, and double closes will though.
Learn these processes and you will truly know how noredit, no money down millions work. :beer
Darin

noredit…= no credit