any advice for Canadians wanting to know what entity to form for REI Company in

We were wondering if anyone knows of a CPA or RE attorney who is familiar with Canadians buying property in Texas?

Thanks in advance

You want an attorney to set up an entity for you. CPAs and EAs are good to tell you the tax consequences of what you.

Thanks. Do you know of a attorney in San Antonio?

You don’t need to pay an atty to set up an entity. Entities are easy and I don’t know of a single atty who does one in Dallas for less than $1,200 for 30 minutes work.

You need the atty to provide you with a solid operating or management agreement.

The entity shouldn’t cost you more than $200 plus $300 filing fees in TX.