An opportunity

Hey all,

So this really isn’t real estate related but it might become part of my strategy.
I recieved a call from a gentlemen bringing in 70,000 a year selling pest control. I was recommended by one of his friends and basically from may-august you go door to door in highly populated cities and sell pest control. Every year this guy goes out and does this and in his first year he made $34,000 in four months! Have any of you done this before? They are going to guarantee me I will make at least $20,000 in the four months.
Now I know this isn’t real estate related but if I can pull in 20,000 in 4 months then I will have my income for the year and use the proceeds to pay off debts and begin investing in properties.

What do you all think?

Thanks,

Regonz

There are a lot of ways to make money. Most truly successful people do many things, not just real estate. On REI forums it can seem that doing anything other than REI somehow is a failure, but that is just silly. The point of REI is to make money - that’s it. If you can make more money and be happy with something else, then that seems like a no-brainer. If you can make your entire year’s earnings in 4 months, that sounds great. That will give you 8 months to do REI if that is what you want to do.

Good Luck,

Mike

What exactly do you do? Setup the appointment for the pest control guy and get a commission check?

Sounds good, I would just double check the:

"They are going to guarantee me I will make at least $20,000 in the four months. "

Plus while your out walking the town you could also be doing rei, hey maybe someone doesn’t want pest control, they want to sell you their house ;D or leave an rei flyer etc etc. I would look for other ways to add to the $$$.