American people are such a joke...

Prop Man, if you run for office I will vote for you!!!

I hate how all politicians with a law background think they know whats best for everyone. It seems like all they want to do is turn more citizens into criminals somehow. For every law that gets passed one should come off the books.

I think we need more business minded politicians. I wonder how much better the economy andthe US in general would be if Romney was Pres.

FO,
Thomas Sowell is a brilliant economist who happens to be black. He has written 30-40 books about education, economics, and race relations and heritage. One fact is that illegitimacy rate among blacks in the early 1900’s was a fraction of what it is today. If you really want to get an educated opinion on the topic, read his book Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

JP

Unfortunately, the illegitimacy rate today is abysmal for both the black and white communities. In fact, all the lazy, deadbeat, entitlement scum (white and black) are breeding at an alarming rate. This is a HUGE problem as the lazy are multiplying at many times the rate of responsible people. I guess they think that the few of us that are still productive have an unlimited supply of money with which to take care of their every need! And don’t kid yourselves, almost all of the kids of this scum is going to be scum too!

Propety Manager you have my vote as well !!

Continuing to support the deadbeats is only destroying the American Dream.
Cut them off and they may begin to get some self respect for there country, and fellow citizens. GIVE them everything and the next generation of these scum will continue the same path, Breeding more and collecting more so called " RIGHTS " while the true Americans and legal imigrants with work ethic support there drug habits, feed, and house them. One year is plenty of time to cut them off and let them survive on there own. Illegals come here and find jobs why cant these scum?

As far as the prison system, correct on that note to.

Go back to the old way of turning big rocks into little rocks. Make them earn there 3 hots & a cot. No T.V, Phone, Gyms, etc. Its just punishment for being a drain on society. LEARN YOUR LESSON AND DONT COME BACK IF ITS SO BAD!!!
You kill someone and there are witnesses you go to the front of the line to meet your maker. Maybe even televise it in the prisons, so the rest of these repeat offenders can see that society is no longer willing to feed, cloth, shelter, and give them hospital care for free. You assault an officer while encarcerated you get a beat down from the officers who deal with you on a regular basis, yes all at once. Maybe the next time youll think twice about where your at and why your there.

ITS NOT A REP OR A DEM THING, ITS JUST PLAIN COMMON SENSE.
Support stupidity and trash and they will never have respect for themselves or others, and why would they if everything they need to survive is given to them.
I can understand people being down on there luck, and going thru rough times.
Anyone can understand that, but to stay there and not pick yourself up and move forward, think that the Government owes you something, or better yet society is just plain lazyness. Generations of these scum have sucked the titty of society long enough we need to pull it out and let them survive like the rest of us. Maybe they will have to work more than 8 hrs to make ends meet, but a little work never killed anyone, atleast not as many as smoking, drinking, and doing drugs all day while sitting on there front porch waiting for your Government " RIGHTS " Check to show up.