All Ready Subdivided Parcel in Upper Marlboro

This is what we need. We have a 80% commitment from SunTrust for the 1.3M Acquisition. We need the other 360K to get this moving. This is a subdivision in Upper Marlboro Maryland, one of the fastest growing suburbs in The DC Metro Area. Only One of the Principals is a 660 mid score. We have a builder with 40 years experience. We have somehow managed to get two people ready to be presold and the average Day on Market these houses last is about 1-2 weeks. These will be Systems Built Modular Homes 3500-4500 sf. We a calculate a ROI of about 65%. Honestly the developer who is my partner and husband and I really only want two things out of this deal a FREE HOUSE and to be Debt Free and about a 500K. We are looking at a possible profit of 5.1M once all the bills are paid and interest. We have to produce a letter of commitment soon and we are ready to give the 10K earnest deposit. HELP!!! This is our first real estate deal. The land has already been subdivided and plats recorded. The day we close signage can go up and I already have a waiting list of people ready to deposit and hold a spot. If you can help us please respond at your earliest. Sun Trust Bank will only go in with 80% we need it all but trust me the ROI is worth the risk. The seller had some issues and needs to sell ASAP. SORRY FOR THE LONG and VERY NEEDY POST. We do have a signed contract. Floor Plans of the units and the builders resume. These homes will be sold by Long & Foster Realty. We have calcuated the construction costs at about 40K a lot there are a total of 11 lots.

Kimberly

General Partner
Circadian Development LLC