Alaska

Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the “reply” button and share your information below.

OK, I am a recent transplant to the Mat-Su Valley area. I have spent more years than necessary in the learning phase of my investing career. Many things kept me sidetracked, but when it boils down to it, I was just afraid. Everything else, was just an excuse so that I could keep looking myself in the mirror.

I am now pursuing my investing full time. I have lots of ideas and knowledge, but no experience or wisdom. If you happen to be in Alaska, are an investor, I would love the opportunity to network with you in some way. Even if you just need help fixing up a property or an extra pair of eyes.

WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU
Well, what i have in abundance is time, energy, and curiosity. I have learned many things about business and investing but most of it still theoretical. I am willing and able to lend a helping hand, an extra pair of eyes, or a second brain because, as the saying goes, 2 brains are better than 1.

Also, considering that I am making a lot of calls I may be able to find some deals and hand them over. I am just starting and am low on funds since I just purchased a home to live in and it needs work itself.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
I realize it may not be the most intelligent thing to give away deals. But what I would like to get in return is the chance to be a part of any deal and gain some real world experience. Perhaps some partnering up. As I said, I don’t have a lot in the way of funding, but I have a lot of time and energy.

Any investors here in Ak?

We are looking to buy houses in the Anchorage area. Let us know if you have any off market wholesale deals. :slight_smile: