Alabama

Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the “reply” button and share your information below.

Hello! My name is Jordan O’Brien. I just recently finished up my time in the Army, and I am VERY interested in “Wholesaling”. I am obviously very new to this, and I’ve done a TON of research on the subject, but still have many questions and would love to have a mentor to help me get started. I live in Huntsville and as you will soon find out, I am VERY motivated about this Real-Estate adventure. Any tips or connections would be greatly appreciate. Thank you for any and all your help!!!

Hi y’all
My name is Lucy, (aka “birddogpup”) and I’m located in NE Alabama Marshal County. I’m brand new in this and would love to have a partner to mentor with, someone with patience for I’m 64 and don’t learn really fast. I’m very good at birddogging and often find great deals where a property needing only a little TLC is selling for $10-$20K and its AVR is often over $80K. If I can help you let me know. We can help eachother.

Alright! 1st post since 2012! I’m a local wholesaler/realtor in the Bham area so if anyone needs any help, has questions or wants to JV on a deal let me know!