ADVISE ON SELLING A COMMERCIAL PROPERTY

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS ON HOW TO GET A COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLD QUICKLY? IT IS VACANT AND THERE IS NO CHANCE THE SMALL MORTGAGE COULD BE ASSUMED. I WOULD APPRIATE ANY ADVISE. THANKS

You could offer owner financing to help attract more buyers and sell your property a little quicker. Just depends on what your goals are as well.

Nate

You could tell us where it is located.

A price?
The square footage and usage previous for Enviromental purposes. What access it has. Loading docks?

More details and some one here may be interested our assist you in utilizing with one of their clients to produce a positive cashflow for you on it.

what is the ceiling height? What strength of concrete flooring? Any restrictions of usage?

I speak to many in my field which would utilize warehouse space and know I am not the only one who networks in many areas. The more details you can provide and what is in it for someone to assist you in leasing it or selling it for you would be of interest too.

There are creative ways to produce cashflow from these as well depending on your area and your abilities to network or your local competition in specific arenas.

Just a few thoughts off top of my head as I am working on buying one myself. 18,000 sq ft with 2 drive thrus and a side loader and roll across glass frontage for showcasing.

I would recommend posting it on Loopnet.com, I have had good luck with it.