absentee owners

i know that you can go to the court house to get these leads and also contact title comps to get them what is easiest and most cost effective?


I hate to interrupt with a newbie question but what is a title comp? I keep building my vocabulary so I can keep up with you guys! :wink: Thanks!

Different “Comp” sorry…

Go to you local title company and ask them for a list of out-of-state owners. They will usually provide you a list if they think you will use their services.