A hole lot of Reo's in my area and need a jump start!

There is many in my area that hold value and are cheap enough to flip quick good neighborhood  I pick the home I live in for 21,500 and remodeled the kitchen and bath now I coould easily double my money is there a great way to use this for Investment funds and still keep my home ????

Currently I am a full time Building/ground maintenance/pest control op  but more interested in quick cash and long term funds/riches I dont want the average joe life style....

If you’ve got enought equity in your house, you could take out a HELOC or home equity loan on your house and use that money to buy the next property.

I am not sure I know that it has been a year this month. I did think about that but I wasnt sure if you could use a equity loan for other major purchase . Thats some good news and Thank you for your time to reply…
sincerely,Rollie :biggrin

Doesn’t really apply to your question, but make sure you talk to your lender about removing your PMI. This is insurance you would be paying if you put less than 20% down on your home. You can have it taken off once your LTV rate is below 80% and I’ve seen people pay it until their last payment. It may only save you a little each month, but it’s worth it.

Thanks I really am grateful for your input I still have not gotten my feet wet yet I hope to have at least a few thousand on hand otherwise its probably lease option start but even that takes a little for the marketing and advertisement to success  :beer  Thank you Thank you...