18 year old Mortgage Broker needs guidance...

Hey my name is Dave i’m 18 years old and i have been working as a Mortgage broker for the past year or so, making cold calls and all that bullshit. Now i saved up a decent amount of money and instead of doing what normal kids my age would do with 20 grand(blow it on a car) I decided i want more of it-so i want to invest. Now i have some knowledge of the business but i’m a little confused as where to start. Like i said i have around 20,000 to play with, and i’m hoping thats enough. Any help is greatly appreciated and i would like to thank all that reply in advance. Thanks
Dave
PS: I’m in New York- Long Island to be exact and homes out here are a fortune.

Whats the matter? No one has any imput?? I know i’m young but hey we all gotta start somewhere…

It’s VERY overwhelming when your just starting out. So many places to begin…First decide what type of investor you want to be. Do you want only “Pretty Houses”? Do you want to be an agressive “Rehabber”? Work with REI’s on the financial end (ie Hard money loans)? After figuring that out, start reading, attending seminars (TRACK THOSE RECEIPTS), and networking. You’ll find the “nitche” your comfortable with and go from there.