1008/1003 ???NEEDED????OR

???What is this document or form or ??? ???

A 1003 is the federally mandated loan application form. The 1008 is the transmittal of all information regarding the loan. Let me know if you need more info on these forms. These forms are required since most mortgages are sold on the secondary market.

Does the mortgage lender provide these forms to me? I mean when you apply for a loan they are supposed to give them to you, am I right?

If you need the form you can get copies with a quick google search.

I’ll find them and get em.
Thank you.

Check out the following -