100% Financing - Non Owner Occupied

I see several post where one indicates they are getting 100% financing for their properties.

Can someone please provide me some names of lenders who do 100% financing for non-owner occupied purchases and indicate what state they provide this financing in. I am in Southern California.

Thanks.

RDavis

www.moneyshark.com they will give you a free 7 day membership it will show you all banks!

Thank you for the response.

I tried to go to that site and I ended up at Godaddy.

Any other options?

Did you try the Investor Network Ads link under Investor Resources to the left of this post?

who says you didn’t change your mind about moving in after you closed on the deal?? I know someone who bought two houses - both owner occupied and 100% financing.

If you are willing to take the risk of getting caught lying to the lender…you can technically do anything you want.

However, lenders are starting to tighten up. Lenders are beginning to follow-up on “owner occupied” investments. If you should get caught misrepresenting the property you Lender may call the note.

I am a HUGE fan of honestly in all of my REI dealings. It’s just the right thing to do. To knowingly sign up to O/O financing without the intent of living there is not just wrong, it is fraud. I personally like to believe that I am above that.

There are dozens of ways to get 100% NOO financing.

But, that’s just me.

Keith

I have a broker who is telling me that because I am not on the loan or title to our house (My wife owned it prior to getting married) that I can apply for a loan as O/O even though I stated it was an investment. While I do not intend to use this as a primary residence, I do see the need to spend 3-4 nights a week there while I work on improvements.

Morality becomes an issue of interpetation at some point, and I am not sure what side of the line this falls under.

What do y’all think?

I think: “If you leverage your integrity for convenience, what do you have left?”, and “If you HAVE to ask for an opinion on it, it’s more than likely wrong”.

Keith

Wow Keith that is deep! That is so prophetic.

Maybe you can help me with this?

Why does Goofy get to wear clothes and Pluto doesn’t? ???

Ha!

All kidding aside, Keith is right. If you have to think about it, something is probably wrong.

<<Why does Goofy get to wear clothes and Pluto doesn’t? >>

“Why can Donald Duck get away without wearing any pants but wears only a shirt?”

“How can daybreak and not fall and nightfall and not break”

“Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway”?

“If a man says something in the woods and his wife is not around, is he still wrong?”

The mysteries of life!

Keith