OMBA Conference tommarow. Questions?

Hi.

I’m going to a “lending fair” tommarow… Open bar and free office supplies. ;D

If you have any specific financing questions post up. Be as clear and concise as possible. I will take some of the post to the fair tommarow and look for lenders that will do the deal.

This is the time of year when I network with new lenders and a chance for you to get an (almost absolute) answer to your tough financing questions.

Anyone else going to be there?

Let’s be honest. The only reason that you are going is

Open bar and free office supplies.

Ha! Actually we had discussed going to it ourselves and have just been to busy. Plus we would have to drive and I am lazy! 8)

Have fun!

Ohhhh yeah… Watch out banker ladies! The “Patmiester” is going to be on the prowel. :-*

So did you learn anything? Did you get any neat stuff? Is there a new program that is, “better than sliced bread”?

…did you catch any “banker ladies”?

LOL

Keith

HOT PRODUCT(s):
100% 80/20 COMBO 620 FICO STATED N/O/O Interest Only on the 80!!

OR

90% Cash Out Refi NO DOC 620 O/O

HOT BABE (s):
Run too fast!

They run fast or old, fat REIs run slow?

Keith

LOL. SH*%… Who you calling old and fat? I’m at the top of my game…when there is not an open bar. ::slight_smile:

Sure you’re right…I mean I’m sure you’re right! Hiding behind the anominity of the web, so am I!

One hundred and eight pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal!

Hey, it’s my lie – I’ll tell it the way I want!

Keith

Hey, do you fellas know a… a guy by the name Bill Brasky?!!

O.k. I will bite…No, I do not know a Bill Brasky…

<<Hey, do you fellas know a… a guy by the name Bill Brasky?!!>>

Hell yeah, I know Bill Brasky – he and I went hunting one time…

To Bill Brasky!

Hell yeah, I know Bill Brasky -- he and I went hunting one time...

The last time I went hunting they gave me a 20 minute head start ;D

Bill Brasky once killed a brown bear in the cold frigid waters of Ontario with a butter knife in one hand and a spoon in the other while only wearing boxers and a t-shirt that read, “I like ham”.

ALLLLLLLL RIGHTY THEN! :anon: :hammerhead:

“To Bill Brasky! A ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a bitch who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!”

Keith

“I went camping with Brasky, his wife, and his daughter Debbie! Debbie Brasky. She’s 7-years-old, goes about 3’5”, 55 pounds. So, I’m in the back of a pickup with Bill Brasky and a live deer! Well, Brasky, he grabs the deer by the antlers, looks at it and says, “I’m Bill Brasky! Say it!” Then he squeezes the deer in such a way that a sound comes out of its mouth - “Billbrasky!” It wasn’t exactly it, but it was pretty good for a deer!"

Keith

To Bill Braky!!! ( holding glass in hand up high, with head down on bar and one eye open )