Mobil home title

I would really appreciate if someone could send mr an email to tell me how to awuire a title to a mobilhome the is on my property its been here for about 20 years plus without a title i am trying to sell the property but am having problems becaus it doesnt have any titles it us a 80’s doublewide with no know last title and all i can get for vin#'s is 4 numbers on the part that hooksnup to tow it any help would be greatful i am in florida and i believe tge last title was inflorida also

You might obtain a duplicate title by calling your local mobile home titling agency and inquire about requirements. Normally the actual owner of record needs to give proof about being owner and pay a little fee.

Selling your mobile home can be complicated if you don’t have the title.

Would like to know this as well

One can acquire a duplicate mobile home title by filling out the proper paperwork through the Department of Motor Vehicles…it will likely require an Affidavit along with their paperwork, however, you can bring your circumstances to a representative at the DMV and they will lead and guide you to acquire a new title.

I have personally flipped 100’s of mobile homes since 1991 and that is how it is done.

Hope this helps.

Rob’s Testimony: https://lightofmessiah.org/robs-story/Rob Chassner Bible Studies: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY0rO2D_QXMCYPYPPKb-pCw?view_as=subscriber

Blessings,Rob Chassner :Robert-Wayne: Chassner©Sole Beneficiary for the private trust known as ROBERT WAYNE CHASSNER TrustALL RIGHTS RESERVED,Author of Debt for Profit©Robert Chassner ConsultingTelephone: 404-514-8008 Numbers 6:24-26יְבָרֶכְךָ֥ יְהוָ֖ה וְיִשְׁמְרֶֽךָ׃
יָאֵ֨ר יְהוָ֧ה׀ פָּנָ֛יו אֵלֶ֖יךָ וִֽיחֻנֶּֽךָּ׃
יִשָּׂ֨א יְהוָ֤ה׀ פָּנָיו֙ אֵלֶ֔יךָ וְיָשֵׂ֥ם לְךָ֖ שָׁלֹֽום׃

DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Nunc Pro Tunc to January 9, 1953: All Rights Reserved. Robert Chassner Consulting or any agent thereof does not give legal advice/advise. The information contained herein is for entertainment purposes, and we at most hope that it stimulates your thought process to consider the variety of potential solutions, and to seek competent legal, tax, or financial advice from a trained professional. The information contained herein is for generic brainstorming, entertainment, and is not meant as legal advice for any specific legal situation you are in. Contact with an agent of Robert Chassner Consulting is considered PRIVATE and Confidential. If you do not agree to these terms, you must delete email/correspondence. If you agree to those terms, you may contact us privately for questions or information, via Email at robertchassner@gmail.com, or by Phone: 404-514-8008, under those terms at all times. All Communication is PRIVATE, confidential, and without the consent or agreement of monitoring of any third-party.
Private American union member of the united States of American, privately residing and privately domiciled, outside the “Federal Zone” within a non-military occupied private estate, not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States or the District of Columbia. Protected by Article 23 of The Hague Treaty.