Potential Property

I am looking at a property that a property evaluator generated the property is listed for 11.5K I believe. I also believe that a real estate agent is listing it. What are the possibilities of me getting it under contract and what steps should I take. If I am successful it will be my first. Figures that I would choose a difficult one for my first one to try. It is several others that I have also pulled from this source. I have the link to this property if someone would like to see it. Hell I would not mind doing a partnership on this one.

If it’s listed it’s a dead lead in my eyes. I suppose you could wait but the agent has it under contract.

You mean the price is $11,500 ?? I’ll need more info…

When I get home I’m gonna get pm it to you.

Here is the link to that property
https://www.trulia.com/property/5033019097-3021-Grayson-St-Baltimore-MD-21216

Do you have buyers that will buy in that area? What made you single out this particular property?

I used flipping mastery.com data cruncher. I entered the zip code not far from me and this and several others generated in the list. I clicked on this property and it took me to trulia.com the link. It gave all the detais of this home. The owner lost the home. I am going to see the broker on January 22, 2018. Hopefully I can get a deal done. I also see several for under 10K in the same zip code.