Real Estate - Portugal - Low LTV High ROI

Would somebody help me, I am trying to find lenders that will fund low LTV real estate in Portugal, especially in the High ROI tourist province of Algarve.

Kind regards

Sergio
Algarve
Portugal

Hi,

Sergio how is a lender protected in Portugal? How is property title handled? Is it like the US where a deed is recorded? Is there a government records depository where title is vested?

Tell us how that process works?

GR

Hi there,

Thanks for replying to my post.

Yes in Portugal the deeds and mortgagee titles are similar to the US, they are kept in public record.

I do know that these documents can be consulted in order to find private investor or lenders locally, though I intend to explore the international niche of investors and lenders.

And there is a Government scheme which grants Golden Visas to whom invests more than €500.000 in Portuguese property, allowing for residency visa in Portugal, and free circulation within the European Schegen Space of 27 countries

I hope to have answered to your doubt. I am at your disposal and have a good day.

There is also a statement of debt that is made for loans, and this is done at the notaries, in order to be notarized, for more security for the lender.

Thanks for your question.

Regards