We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2020, 08:01:30 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2020, 08:01:30 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Realeflow Investor vs. Freedomsoft 4  (Read 16657 times)

Offline jdhwp82

Realeflow Investor vs. Freedomsoft 4
« on: January 11, 2014, 11:36:21 pm »
I know there's been a lot of questions asked about Freedomsoft and other CRM type software packages, but I haven't seen anything about Realeflow Investor, only Realeflow's other software packages. Investor is a software created after their Openroad software ceased. I've watched a video on their website and it looks similar to Freedomsoft, but may also do some things differently and some things additional to Freedomsoft. Of course, the video doesn't go into great detail about all of it's features. I've watched a pretty lengthy video about Freedomsoft where there was a pretty thorough demonstration given, but it was for version 3. So, to my question: Has anyone used Realeflow Investor and/or Freedomsoft 4 and can actually give some good information on either on of them? I'm looking for a general review of the overall experience and whether either one was able to fulfill most, if not all needs for a software.

Offline Gladwin Elton

• Indian River Homes For Sale Florida
Re: Realeflow Investor vs. Freedomsoft 4
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 11:13:34 pm »
RealeFlow has many features and coming out with a completely new platform very soon. also I've used Freedomsoft which is bit easy to use.

Offline heartlandbuyshouses

• My Seller Site
Re: Realeflow Investor vs. Freedomsoft 4
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 01:35:05 am »
You also check www.myreipro.com. I think it is the most complete software.
Don Wede
Heartland Funding Inc.
www.heartlandbuyshouses.com

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines