Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2020, 05:26:42 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2020, 05:26:42 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: Maryland  (Read 27955 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Maryland
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:38:57 am »
Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the "reply" button and share your information below.
There's Only Two Things in Life: Reasons and Results.  Reasons don't count.  - Anonymous

Offline acoleman56

Re: Maryland
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 04:12:05 pm »
My name is Andrew Coleman I have been a full time real estate investor since 2008. I specialize in full service virtual wholesaling and have been involved in every niche in real estate including Bulk REO, rehabs, and buy and hold investing. I currently contribute to many real estate outlets as a speaker, author, and mentor and I am a part of many real estate communities. I am still actively doing deals and have students worldwide closing deals. I am always looking to network and share with other investors!
All The Best,
Andrew Coleman

Offline mdeasyhomefinder

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 01:10:00 am »
Hi!!

Our Team was founded in November 2004 by four Real Estate Professionals with extensive ties to the local community and over 50 years of combined experience. Lisa Rudden, Gary Rudden, Rick Reed, and Nick Bobruska have created a business model that benefits the consumer.

We provide FULL SERVICE Buyer and Seller representation using the latest technolgy to save you time and money. With our unique approach to Real Estate, you will experience a successful transaction with a group of friendly, honest and ethical professionals.

We specialize in Internet marketing of your home. We make sure that your property is featured on the world wide web, a customized virtual tour of your home will be professionally created and posted on all the top Real Estate sites!

When you are an informed buyer or seller, you'll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime. That's why our goal is to keep you informed on trends in the marketplace using the latest statistics in your local area. Real Estate is a sound investment for now and for the future!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 07:09:26 am by Admin »

Offline Leonard Vice

• AgentCampus.com
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 06:48:13 am »
For those planning to get their pre-license courses in real estate, or those needing CE / License renewal credits for RE, feel free to visit our site and let us know how we could help you.

Offline mdeasyhomefinder

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 02:11:35 am »
Thanks!! Nice..

Offline Real Estate Seller

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 06:27:29 pm »
It is good to hear a live person that is willing to help the new comers. Most of the new comers will pay top dollar for books that is only good for toilet paper.
I am the king of short sales.

Offline trinden

• Instant Short Sale Aproval and Full Commission
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 06:17:14 pm »
I consider myself a real estate newbie and i'm hoping to learn a lot from this site.I need all the help i can get:)

Offline kia marie90

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 08:14:18 pm »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------hi my name is kia and i am  looking for a silent investor to help me with my investment and are there any website or club that i can join that can help me look for that investor.  and i an also looking to meet up and talk with some investor so that i can build my buyer list  for wholesale deal
thanks and hope to meet and talk with some of you soon!!!!! :biggrin

Offline Marco G

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2012, 09:47:59 pm »
Looking for Birddogs in Maryland (washington DC Metro Area). Anybody interested let me know.

Offline elijahgrey99

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 04:00:20 pm »
Andrew how does one get into virtual wholesaling ?

Offline Adelphi

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 03:32:25 pm »
My name is Tony and I am a Bird Dog/Wholesaler.  I am an eager newbie(eager to make money ASAP).

I deal with pre-foreclosures mostly and am looking for anyone who can help me along on my way.

I'm particularly looking for cash investors but I'd also like to work with other wholesalers to partner on deals with(one brings the buyer the other brings the seller).

Let's do business!

Offline wkbates

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 03:13:51 pm »
Hello, I am Bill and my realtor literally has a stack of possibilities.
The one we just did was a house in a nice neighborhood, appraised value; $90,000,
needed a little work, sold for $24k.
Willing to Bird Dog or pass on thes deals in South Florida.

Offline DGH

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2012, 02:04:45 am »
Hi, I'm David. I'm new and looking to learn all I can about REI. I'm interested in tax liens, notes, and foreclosures. I'm in the DC Metro area.

I'd like to join a club and get to know the business from a knowledgeable mentor. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Offline Project Property

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2015, 02:13:25 pm »
Hello my name is Nate and I just became a real estate investor and want to know what are the hot zipcodes for Maryland.

Offline AJMichael

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 10:19:56 am »
Hi all,

I am new here so I just wanted to jump in and say hello.  I became a full time real estate investor this year and operate in Maryland, DC, and Virginia. 

I do wholesaling, hard money lending, flipping, and have a small rental portfolio of about 14 units. 

Right now I am pretty focused in Prince Georges County, NW & SE sections of DC, Carrol County MD, and Montgomery County MD.  I am also doing a decent volume in the 3 main northern VA counties. 

I am always looking to partner on deals and work with other investors.  Please reach out to me if you have any questions and I look forward to meeting everyone on the site!

Thanks,
Andrew

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines