ANY WHOLSALERS IN CHICAGO, IL HAVING SUCCESS

Are there any wholesalers in Chicago, IL that’s having success getting rid of there wholsale deals?

Yes, I have been having much success. I developed a solid list of buyers and they are still coming through. The key is to not try to take to much on the deal. Remember Pigs get fed and Hogs get slaughtered.

Where in Chicagoland are you working?

I am located in Chicago Ridge, IL, Most of the deals I come across are in the maywood bellwood area and the city: westside and southside of chicago, IL. I am looking for a real estate club to join so I too can build a better list than I have. I had some success but I know that I can do better then what I am doing. Where are you located?

I am in Wrigleyville myself, but am in a club that meets in several locations. The main location is Elmhurst. Feel free to contact me directly and we can discuss.

I know of people that are investing in the Maywood and west side areas!

I was just curious to find out how your business of wholesaling was progressing?

It’s ok right now. Not like it use to be but I’m suriving, how about yours?

PJ,

Well while I do wholesale properties, my main focus is as a buy/hold investor. So that area is doing amazingly well. You know buy low sell high, well I can buy low all day long!

Wholesaling is still there, just people were going nuts getting huge fees before. I never did. I always say Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughered. SO I just ask for modest fees if the property is not in my target area.

Hey, are you going to be at the WCRT meeting this Thursday evening? Should be several active wholesalers and end investors you can talk to that might really give your business a boost!

No not this month but I will attend the next meeting on 09/04/2008 and I will be there on time.

You coming tonight? I want to be sure to keep an eye out for you so we can meet up.

I couldn’t make it this time a family member past away and real estate was the last thing on my mind. But I look forward to the next meeting I will be there for the next meeting. It seems that you have much experience and I am looking for a new mentor. My old mentor just taught me the ropes and said go out and do it. I closed a handful of deals but I know there’s more to learn. I look forward to meeting you and everyone at the meeting.

We look forward to having you there. Oct 2nd is the next one, so be sure to put it in your calendar. Many great things to be done in Chicago.

I will be there!!!

Chicago is flooded with good deals!!

See you tonight PJM? I will try to keep an eye out for you.

hey guys, i’m a new investor in the south shore area. i have been pre-approve for funding but i haven’t found end buyers yet. what methods have you used to locate end buyers.

i’m reluctant to take anything under contract until i have an exit strategy in place. oh and creonline.com is another source to use to find investment clubs in chicago.

South Shore is a nice area. There are many ways to find actual end buyers. Just think about what kind of buyers you are wanting to find, and think about where they would be. Simple as that.

As to not going under contract until you have an exit. I applaud you. To many wholesalers think the property is the key. NO the person that pays you is your customer and that is key. You need customers!

htjohnson

I have a couple of buyers that I did business with in the past in that area.

thanks pjm

Please do not network within the confines of the Forums.

Keith

You need to focus on building your buyer’s list first. That way you’ll focus all of your efforts on what they want, ensuring your success.