ANY WHOLSALERS IN CHICAGO, IL HAVING SUCCESS

I agree with you hassansr I’m in the process of doing so now. Building a new and better buyers list, most of my buyers in the past either are not buying now or putting things on hold. I know there are still some investors out there buying and I have to just find them. Then go out and hunt the deals that they are looking for. I totally agree with hassansr thats very important.

That is not only the right approach, but a great attitude. The real true investors realize this is the time to acquire property, so they are out there being active. Just find those buyers.

It was great seeing you at the meeting on Oct 2nd. Look forward to seeing you on November 6th as well.

Keep it up!

I am also in chicago … well the western burbs. WCRT is the place to be. many people to network with and do deals with. Ryan’s put together a good club. I’m doing about 10-15 offers on MLS properties a month. I’m new myself so still learning the ropes but I work with an investor that I try to birddog deals to. My offers are 65% - repairs in today’s market. Almost had a deal in Addison last month but someone was willing to pay 10K more. May have been an owner occupant.

I echo what others have said in regards to having your buyer(s) lined up before you even make offers makes life a ton easier. ALMOST fool proof.

Joe

Sounds like you are having great success, thats good to hear. Having a strong buyers list is very important can’t stress that anymore.

Using the option contract and listing the property on the MLS. Also may consider round robin best bidder sale, craigslist, other investors.