We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2021, 11:37:53 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2021, 11:37:53 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Master-Metered Utilities  (Read 1460 times)

Offline tgauchsin

Master-Metered Utilities
« on: January 13, 2008, 12:23:27 pm »
While researching properties I have come across quite a few listed with:  "All utilities are master metered."  I assumed this means that the utilties are on one meter.   The way it was listed it was almost as if this was a benefit to the buyer. 

Is my assumption correct?  Is this some slick new term with which realtors try to turn a fault into a feature?

Tgauchsin

Offline propertymanager

Re: Master-Metered Utilities
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 12:41:53 pm »
YES

Mike
www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRichs.com 
This No-Hype, No-Nonsense Book is a step by step course in making money and building wealth with rental properties!  Everything from buying properties at a discount to dealing with terrible tenants.  Now In Paperback!

Offline tgauchsin

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 12:48:35 pm »
Thanks again Mike,

One more property to pass on. 

Tg

Offline propertymanager

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 01:28:41 pm »
Amen!  The very last thing you need is to drive by your property on the coldest day of the winter; see the windows wide open; and know that you're paying that bill!  Yikes!

Mike
www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRichs.com 
This No-Hype, No-Nonsense Book is a step by step course in making money and building wealth with rental properties!  Everything from buying properties at a discount to dealing with terrible tenants.  Now In Paperback!

Offline jbaldwin

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 07:13:19 pm »
Amen.  I don't, and I will not, pay any utilities on any of my properties.  Actually, I do trash to make sure it gets done.  If they are not split I lower my offer to compensate me for having to absorb the cost of splitting them myself, which will run into the thousands.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines