We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2021, 06:50:06 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2021, 06:50:06 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: business credit // funding  (Read 4617 times)

Offline real estate 001

business credit // funding
« on: January 12, 2008, 11:48:48 pm »
 :cool  where and who gives business credit   and funds  loans  with out any personal  credit  in the  mix>>> just on the business only

IF any how small amounts and how large??

Offline stevie-o

Re: business credit // funding
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 04:01:49 pm »
You'd be better off spending a little time and money on fixing your own credit first if that is the problem. It will go a long way towards making your life alot easier, especially when it comes to lending and credit. Did you know that your credit now affects your insurance premiums? Rather than trying to find a lender who will give your business credit with no personal credit check, I would fix my personal credit and then gladly say, check my credit.  :biggrin

Offline steamnsteve

• LasVegasRealEstateOnSale
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 07:46:09 pm »
I use Capital One Small Business.  They have granted me 100K in business lines of credit.  No referance to the business loans appear on my personal credit report.  However they will check you pesonal credit history sence you are still the grantor of the business  loans.  If you have a Business LLC or Corp. that is two years old and have a Dunn and Bradstreet business rating you may be able to establish business credit without using you SS# and personal credit history.  The better you personal credit history the easer it is to establish business credit. GOOD LUCK :bobble
Steven Kemp Investor/Realtor/Consultant

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 03:26:38 pm »
 :cool yes this brings up a good question   what if you have a corporation   2 years or more old  with a D & B #  would the  business line of credit still need to look at your personal credit ???  AND if so why ??

AS you can get people i am  told whom would be temporay officers of the corporation just so the loan can be done  in the corporations name

THEN the temporay officer and or officers just go away ?? 

ANY responses to this question and line  or lines of  thinkung
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 03:58:31 pm by real estate 001 »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines