Real estate investor seeks aprentice...20k month

Hey all,

I was driving in my car and noticed a bright yellow sign on the side off the road that read "Real Estate Investors Seek Aprentice $20,000 a month. 888-555-xxxx. So I called the 888 number and listened to a recording were he said you are the typ of person looking to make some money and so on… if your are interested leave a name and number after the beep. What is this??? I’ve seen it a few times over ust curious what it is and how it works.

Regonz ???

I have never seen this what state are you in.

I’ve seen a couple in different forms. Everything from ads in the paper to internet offers, matter of fact i think there’s an ad that appears on this site for the same offer. From what i’ve seen you would basically be told what to do, sent out to do the legwork, your “mentor” fronts the money" and you split the profit in pre-determined percentages. Give it a call, might be worth it…

Hey if anyone gets that number, I want to see what it’s all about. I’m looking to get in, it might be something good to get my feet wet!!

Thanks

I’m in idaho. I might call it again and leave a message for them to call me back. Whats the worse that could happen.

Regonz

Its generally a guy or group of investors looking for birddogs…your not gonna make 20K a yr since you doing nothing but finding homes for them to buy…

I live in SLC, UT and those posters are on EVERY corner. I’ve called out of curiosity and I got a recording as well, but never went on from there. good luck…

Yeah that sounds like a great starting point .

I HAVE SEEN IT AND CALLED AND ITS NOTHING MORE THAN A MARKETING CAMPAIGN FOR THE NOUVEU RICHE PROGRAM. MAY BE SPELLED WRONG BUT YOU GET THE POINT…DO A GOOGLE SEARCH AND YOU SHOULD FIND IT…BUY THE COURSE AND NETWORK WITH OTHER STUDENTS.

Just spend the $20K, drink the Kool-aid, and you too shall be among the annointed of the Nouveau Riche…

Keith

I googled the number and nothing came up. So, I don’t think it is worth the time.

If it’s NR, I’m pretty sure you’re making the right choice…

Keith

BY THE WAY I DIDNT MEAN TO BUY IT…JUST MEANT THAT THEY WANT YOU TO BUY…LOL. TO MANY OTHER GREAT RESOURCES THAN THAT JARGON.

I responded to that ad and actually talked to a member who is located inFolsom California. I live in Sacramento and wanted to learn Loss Mitigation. The Noveau riche turned me off because I also receive those mailings that asks for $125.00 for the key to money and power.

This noveau riche is some king of real estate training group. They have a group of investors and real estate agents et al who purchase property and also teach real estate investing classes. there is a meeting on August 19th that I will attend.

There is a marketing arm of this group and actual distressed real estate for sale webpage that is made available to member

Sacramento is experiencing high foreclosures now and I want to do Loss Mitigation. I had actually been looking for a group of investors and some training to make this happen.

So I am going to the group meeting However if one of the snacks is Kool aide I’m opting out. I will report back

Let us know how this works out for you…

…don’t forget your BIG checkbook!

Keith

Funny story…Kind of-
A couple of days after this thread got started, I had a lady come into my work (the bank) and she was so happy because she had been given a second chance! She was looking for direction and all of the sudden she saw a sign that said “Real estate investor seeks apprentice…blah…blah…” She was so excited because she has been told by her new mentor that she will be making 15K-20K a month. And she is especially thrilled since she will be able to pay the $16,000 Nouveau Riche tuition. It would appear that they are behind those lovely signs…at least here in SLC. But I definitely wished her good luck. Although I felt kind of bad because she had been 100% sucked into the fluff HYPE that they present to you in the seminars…

These guys sell programs. They sell books and tapes. I would look for somebody that does not make any money if I don’t buy a house. That means that their goals align with mine. These book and tape program guys make money even if I don’t. They make more money if they keep you thinking that you don’t know enough to pull the trigger. They keep you in fear of buying that first house. That goal does not align with mine. That is why what you need to spend your time and money on is developing a team of real estate agents, mortgage brokers, title offices, attorneys, property managers (first get real estate agents and mortgage brokers). You see none of these guys make any money until you are sitting at the title office around that big conference room table signing documents. That aligns with your goals.

Wow, it’s scary that people are that gullible?

It’s all in the “Kool-Aid”!

Keith

Yeah this is a NR thing!! KOOL AID TIME AGAIN?

Just simply give us $17,000.00 and one month many many moons from now you will make 20k if you are the lucky person on the second tuesdays of the fourth week on the eighteenth month of the 3004th year…