Wholesale vs rent to own property

To wholesale?

Yep.

You don’t need such a team to wholesale houses. What I’m really hearing you say is, “what can I do to make it feel like I’m wholesaling other than finding motivated sellers?” If you take the right action the next steps quickly reveal themselves.

You sure I don’t need a team like them? I was told different by people who are wholesaling or as you put it assigning. They say you must have a team.

Eventually down the line you’ll want a team but the first thing you should be doing is doing deals. Why do you need a Realtor? Certainly not to get an idea of what a house is worth…lots of resources readily available to find comps. Why do you need a contractor? Just take your best guess based on what you see, you won’t be closing on it so it’s not really your call…the rehabbers will come up with their own estimate (they surely won’t take yours as gospel), and besides five contractors would come up with five different estimates anyway.

Another hint: the planets will not just line up. Just do deals!

Alright then. I just don’t want to come in looking like I don’t know what I’m doing. I have to be sure now than sorry later.