What To say to an investor out the paper if I have no properties

Dear Mr. TSBOSS,
First off with a name like that i know you are probally just a kid. One of thoes rappers or something that looked and another popular rapper who started a business and your just looking for an easy way. I bet you rap dont you? Get off of ur butt and get a job and build some credit then try to invest because obviously the creative world of rei aint for you. Maybe an instrumental would suit you better right. Yeaaaa (In the words of that one rapper Little Gezy). Listen to people who already have what you are trying to get. Regardless of what you may know and what they may not, they have more money than you abviously and thats what it all boils down to int the end right?? Or you just read a Rich Dad book and you want to be smarter than you actually are. And if you have all of these leads, get them to the people you talk to or maybe just get them to another bird dog. You can be the bird dog’s bird dog. Maybe that will work. Good luck buddy and keep going at it. Remember, its possible to walk from Ny to La but its much easier if you fly. Its possible to get into real estate w/out money or credit but it sure is much easier with it.

What are you talkin about a kid? I am a grown man and I do make music… AND?? what are you trying to say? You dont know anything about me so why are you trying to make predictions about somebody you dont know Mr. 1fatjoe. Im not going to tell you what your name sounds like but anyways, If you can read, I said I am getting another job and trying to build my credit but until thats settled, im trying to work with investors…for the 50th time I dont need anymore help because roger and wjgr already helped me and I’m working with some good investors now so Somebody just close this thread. Also Why would I walk from NY to LA and Im not even from NY? U sound stupid and I already know its easier with money/credit…thats why Im trying to get that now…I don’t look up to any rapper for what they have, Maybe thats you since you know all about jeezy. get off his jock fat boy

Gentlemen…please.

Keith

Can’t we all just get along! :rotate:

Hum,
good question, I would ask them if they have purchased before and how soon can they close 7 days or 30 days. you see as a wholesaler you are in charge, as a birdog that takes a bit to find an seasoned investor to help you get up to speed. so try this tell them that you would like to help them find deals, you see as a bdog, I found it critical to focus on how I could make THEM money not me, as I was wasting THERE time as a newbie initially. I had to bend to what they needed and there wishes initially.

you see a seasoned investor gets alot of calls from newbies who do nothing but waste about 30 days of there time until they decide to quit, sound like I have accomodate some, yes I have many, until I learned.

anyway I would call them and see what you can do to help them, buy asking what particular areas do they like to buy in, so you can find them a house, and state if he can help you a bit here and there then he will be the first to get the deal! they need to know your gunna do it come heck or highwater. so anyway try that.

thanks bill for the help!

Your welcome, all the best!