Trust

Nick,

When you purchase a house subject to if you did it right all you have in the deal is U-Haul money you gave the buyer. This should be kept between you and the seller, so why publish on the same site information that anyone within a few minutes can find out, albeit your sellers, your prospective buyers or lenders. You are making it to easy for anyone who wants to keep tract of your “business”, that may not have your best interests to heart.

The conventional deals no problem, but I believe the creative side is better left on separate buy or sell sites.

I am not saying hide anything, more in terms of keep your cards close to your vest. When I am playing poker I don’t announce that I have 4 aces until everyone is in and the dealing is done. Then again I don’t use a web site to sell properties, never found a need to, however on the buy side I do use a web site as additional marketing for purchasing properties.

John $Cash$ Locke

I can see your point… why have my buyers seeing how I buy myself, or have my sellers see how I sell their house, I guess?

My sub2’s rarely have anything in them at all really. The one on the site I paid $50 for… cheap U-Haul, eh?

I don’t feel I “need” a selling site at all really, selling is SO easy here.

It’s just a conveinience thing for my buyers. I put the web address in the newspaper and they can look at the house online 1st. It also gives me a bit of credibility if they can see I have several/many properties. I also like they can see more properties if the one they are calling about is already sold.

I’ll look into having them split the site… I already have a buying address 1ezsale.com , and a selling address 1ezhome.com .

Thanks for the advice.

Z